Dianne Bowman, Ryde
Acupuncture near Denistone. Looking for a great acupuncturist that is only minutes from Denistone? Ryde Natural Health Clinic’s acupuncturists are tertiary qualified in Traditional Chinese Medicine, and have extensive experience in treating a wide range of health concerns and complaints.
The Benefits of Acupuncture
Traditional Chineses Medicine (TCM) is a wholistic approach that can be used on its own or to supplement western medicine. TCM can be used to increase your energy levels, treat and prevent diseases, and relax your mind & body from the stresses of everyday life. Our practitioners are passionate about TCM and the results it can provide for their clients seeking gentle and effective care.
Acupuncture that is delivered by an experienced practitioner has been demonstrated to be successful in treating a variety of health concerns. These include:
- Neurological conditions such as difficulty sleeping, nervous tension, headaches, migraines, stroke, some forms of deafness, facial and intercostal neuralgia, trigeminal neuralgia, some forms of paralysis, peripheral neuropathy, dizziness, and Meniere’s disease.
- Gynaecological disorders such as painful, heavy or irregular, or the absence of periods, premenstrual tension, abnormal uterine bleeding or discharge, hormonal disturbances, disorders associated with menopause, prolapse of the uterus or bladder, acupuncture for fertility, and morning sickness.
- Musculoskeletal disorders including osteoarthritis, sciatica, lumbago, weak back, lower back pain, shoulder and neck pain, rheumatoid arthritis, gout, tenosynovitis, “frozen shoulder”, and “tennis elbow”.
- Psychological conditions such as depression, mood disturbances, anxiety, nervousness and addictions including drug addiction.
- Gastro-intestinal disorders such as irritable bowel syndrome, stomach ache, and obesity.
Fees For Acupuncture
For an initial consultation (which includes your first treatment) the cost is only $110. This initial acupuncture consultation will last up to approximately sixty minutes. During this consultation your practitioner will discuss the history of your condition, perform a series of diagnostic Traditional Chinese Medical tests, devise with you some goals for treatment, and answer any questions you may have.
Thirty-minute follow-up consultations are $80.
Extended Sixty-minute follow-up consultations are $110.
Chinese Herbs may be prescribed which would incur additional costs.
Most private health funds provide a partial rebate for acupuncture services as part of their ‘extras’ packages. If you wish to check eligibility for a rebate prior to booking, simply call us and let us know the name of your fund and we’ll give you the details of which practitioners are covered by your fund.
Acupuncture near Denistone. We are the Best Choice!
- Tertiary Qualified Practitioners: All of our acupunture and TCM practitioners are tertiary qualified.
- We speak English: Our practitioners are all fluent in English.
- Health fund rebates are available on-the-spot for all services.
(For those with ‘extras’ cover).
- Free and easy parking is available at the door.
- We’re here when you need us: Appointments are available as early as 8am and as late as 8pm 7 days a week.