Acupuncture near Marsfield
Mary Barbara, Marsfield
The Benefits of Acupuncture
Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) utilizes Acupuncture, Acupressure and Chinese Herbal Medicine to activate Meridians and Channels in the body in order to maintain the healthy functioning of internal organs. TCM offers a wholistic approach for treatment, which includes treating the cause of any health complaints or disorders as well as treating the symptoms. At Ryde Natural Health Clinic our practitioners are extremely passionate about TCM and the results it can achieve for their clients who are seeking gentle yet effective care.
When acupuncture is provided by an experienced practitioner, it has been demonstrated to be successful in treating a wide range of health concerns including:
- Both Chronic and Acute Pain
- Acupuncture for fertility
- Lower back pain
- Shoulder pain
- Period pain
- Stress and anxiety
- Gynaecological concerns
- Tiredness and fatigue
- Insomnia and difficulty sleeping
- Acupuncture can be used to induce labor
- Irregular mood swings/ irritability /depression
- Cold and Flu symptoms/ Bronchitis
- Sinusitis/ Sore throat/ Tinnitus
- Skin problems
- High/low Blood pressure
Pricing for Acupuncture
Your initial consultation is only $110. Your initial acupuncture consultation includes your first treatment, and will generally last up to 60 minutes in duration. During your first consult, your practitioner will discuss with you the history of your health complaints, carry out a selection of Traditional Chinese Medical tests, devise with you some goals for treatment and answer any questions that you may have.
Standard follow-up 30 minute consultations are $70.
Extended 60 minute standard follow-up consultations are $110.
Chinese herbs may be provided as part of your treatment for an additional cost.
The majority of health fuinds provide a rebate for acupuncture services (for those with ‘extras’ cover). You can check if your fund allows you to claim an on-the-spot rebate with us simply by phoning prior to your appointment and letting us know the name of your health fund. We will then let you know which practitioners are covered under your fund.
Why we are the Best Choice for Acupuncture Near Marsfield
- Tertiary qualified practitioners: Our practitioners are all university trained.
- English speaking: Our TCM practitioners are all fluent in English
- On-the-spot health fund rebates are available for all our services.
(For those with ‘extras’ cover).
- Free and easy parking is available at the door.
- We’re available when you are: Appointments can be booked as early as 7:30am, and as late as 8pm on weekdays, and between 8am – 2pm Saturday
If you’re looking for acupuncture near Marsfield, it’s worth the drive to North Ryde!