Acupuncture near Meadowbank
– Dolly Nanda, Meadowbank.
Acupuncture near Meadowbank – Looking for great Acupuncture near Meadowbank? You can stop looking! The Acupuncturists at Ryde Natural Health Clinic have formal University qualifications in Traditional Chinese Medicine, and have extensive experience in treating a comprehensive range of health concerns and complaints.
The Benefits of Acupuncture
Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) offers a holistic approach which focuses just as much on the prevention of diseases and health complaints as it does the treatment of symptoms. In this way, TCM has a powerful curative effect on the entire body. At Ryde Natural Health Clinic our acupuncturists are passionate about TCM and the results it can provide to their clients seeking a gentle yet very effective treatment approach.
Acupuncture, when provided by an experienced practitioner has been demonstrated to be successful in treating a wide range of health concerns including:
- Pain – Both acute and chronic
- Acupuncture for fertility
- Lower back pain
- Shoulder pain
- Gynaecological disorders
- Stress and anxiety
- Period pain
- Fatigue and tiredness
- Insomnia and difficulty sleeping
- Acupuncture to induce labor
- Bad moods/ irritability /depression
- Cold and Flu/ Bronchitis
- Sinusitis/ Sore throat/ Tinnitus
- Skin problems
- High/low Blood pressure
Fees for Acupuncture
Your initial consultation is only $110. Your initial acupuncture consultation includes your first treatment and will usually last up to one hour in duration. During this consultation, your practitioner will discuss with you the history of your condition or health concerns, perform a series of Traditional Chinese Medical tests, and outline some goals for the treatment. You will also have time to ask any questions you may have about your ongoing treatment.
Standard 30 minute follow-up consultations are $80.
Extended one hour follow-up consultations are $110.
The provision of Chinese herbs will also incur additional fees.
Most health funds provide a rebate for acupuncture sessions. If you wish to check if your fund provides a rebate prior to booking, simply call us to let us know the name of your fund and we’ll let you know which practitioners are covered under that fund.
Acupuncture near Meadowbank. Why we are the best choice.
- Tertiary Qualified and Highly Experienced: Our acupuncturists are all university trained and have many years experience.
- English Speaking: Our acupuncturists are fluent in English.
- Health fund rebates are available on-the-spot for all services.
(For those with ‘extras’ cover).
- Free and easy parking is available right at the door.
- We’re available when you need us: We have appointments as early as 8am and as late as 8pm 7 days a week.
If you’re looking for Acupuncture near Meadowbank, it’s worth the drive to North Ryde!