Acupuncture in North Ryde
Andrew Hurley, North Ryde.
What is Acupuncture?
Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) utilizes acupuncture, acupressure and Chinese Herbal Medicine to activate Meridians/Channels in the body maintaining healthy function of internal organs. TCM is a holistic approach and does not just treat symptoms; therefore it has a powerful curative effect on the entire being. TCM focuses just as much on the prevention of disease as it does on the treatment of it.
Acupuncture, when provided by an experienced practitioner has been demonstrated to be successful in treating a wide range of health concerns including:
- Chronic and Acute Pain
- Acupuncture for fertility
- Lower back pain
- Shoulder pain
- Stress and anxiety
- Period pain
- Fatigue and tiredness
- Acupuncture to induce labor
- Bad moods/ irritability /depression
- Cold and Flu/ Bronchitis
- Sinusitis/ Sore throat/ Tinnitus
- Skin problems
- High/low Blood pressure
Your initial acupuncture consultation is only $110. Your initial acupuncture consultation which includes treatment will be up to sixty minutes in duration. Your practitioner will discuss your medical history, perform a series of Traditional Chinese Medical tests, and talk to you about the goals of treatment, answering any questions you may have.
Thirty-minute standard (ongoing/ follow-up) consultations are $80.
Sixty-minute standard (ongoing/ follow-up) consultations are $110.
*Chinese Herbs may incur an additional fee.
*Health fund rebates are available for most health funds. If you wish to check if you are eligible for a rebate prior to booking, simply call us and tell us the name of your fund and we’ll let you know which practitioners are covered by your fund.
Acupuncture in North Ryde. Why choose us?
- Highly Qualified: Our practitioners are tertiary qualified.
- We speak English: Our team is fluent in English.
- Health fund rebates are available on-the-spot for all services.
(For those with ‘extras’ cover).
- Free, easy parking is available right at the door.
- We’re here when you need us: Appointments are available as early as 8am, and as late as 8pm on weeknights, and between 8am and 2pm Saturdays
For great Acupuncture in Ryde, it’s worth the drive to North Ryde!