Jessica Stone-Herbert, East Ryde
Our acupuncturists are experienced and highly-qualified providers of Chinese herbal medicine and acupuncture, but more importantly – they are passionate about Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) and the results it can provide to those seeking gentle and effective care.
Acupuncture, when provided by an experienced practitioner has been demonstrated to be successful in treating a wide range of health concerns including:
- Chronic and Acute Pain
- Acupuncture for fertility
- Lower back pain
- Shoulder pain
- Stress and anxiety
- Period pain
- Fatigue and tiredness
- Acupuncture to induce labor
- Bad moods/ irritability /depression
- Cold and Flu/ Bronchitis
- Sinusitis/ Sore throat/ Tinnitus
- Skin problems
- High/low Blood pressure
Your initial consultation (which includes your first treatment) is only $110. Your initial acupuncture consultation will last up to sixty minutes. During this consultation, your practitioner will discuss the history of your condition, carry out a series of Traditional Chinese Medical tests, and explain the goals of treatment and answer any questions you may have.
Thirty-minute standard (ongoing/ follow-up) consultations are $70.
Sixty-minute standard (ongoing/ follow-up) consultations are $110.
There may be additional charges for Chinese herbs.
Health fund rebates are available from many health funds. If you wish to check if you get a rebate prior to booking, simply call us and tell us the name of your fund and we’ll let you know which practitioners are covered by your fund.
Acupuncture near Putney. Why choose us?
- Highly Qualified: Our acupuncturists are tertiary qualified.
- We speak English: All our practitioners are fluent in English.
- Health fund rebates are available on-the-spot for all services.
(For those with ‘extras’ cover).
- Free and easy parking is available at the door.
- We’re here when you need us: Appointments are available as early as 7:30am, and as late as 8pm on weeknights, and between 8am – 2pm Saturday (more details below)