Chiropractor near Eastwood
Chiropractic near Eastwood. How Chiropractic care can help you…
Your nervous system which includes the brain, spinal cord and nerves, controls the functioning of every part of your body including your muscles, joints and ligaments, your internal organs and and even functioning at the individual cell level. When there are interferences to the way your nervous system operates it is then understandable that there will be various adverse consequences to your overall health and wellbeing. Chiropractors are health practitioners who are specifically trained to detect and correct changes to your spine that may be interfereing with the operation of your nervous system.
By having regular Chiropractic treatments to your spine, the functioning of your nervous system will be enhanced, having a positive effect on your overall health and preventing mechanical disorders and musculoskeletal problems. How? Well Chiropractors are able to create a system where nerve signals flow freely throughout your body by working with your spine to optimise the position of your spinal vertebrae and joints. Ensuring the nervous system is free-flowing and interference free, helps to eliminate illness and pain. Rather than using drugs or surgery, your Chiropractor will use gentle ‘adjustments’ that correct the mobility of your spinal joints and the position of your vertebrae. The chiropractic adjustment has been proven to be a safe and effective technique used to obtain overall good health.
Removing interferences to your nervous system by optimsing joint mobility and vertebrae positioning may help with:
- Neck pain, migraines and headaches
- Lower back pain, Hip pain, Sciatica and disc symptoms
- Pregnancy related symptoms and Optimal Foetal Positioning
- Pediatric Conditions including colic, attachment issues, settling and sleep problems, ear infections and learning and behavioural difficulties
- Flexibility and coordination, balance and strength
- Reduced energy, vitality and immunity
- and much more!
Your first Chiropractic visit. What to expect.
Your first visit with Johanna or Angelo will be about 45 minutes long. This consult will involve a full medical history, full spinal examination, postural assessment, orthopedic testing, muscle testing, neurological testing & treatment. If they feel the need to do so, Johanna or Angelo may refer you for x-rays in order to get a better idea of the current state of your spine.
During your second visit, changes to your condition will be discussed, findings reported, and a reassessment and further treatment will be provided. This will usually take about 15 minutes.
Ongoing visits are generally 15 minutes long and include treatment & periodic comparative assessments.
Chiropractors near Eastwood. Chiropractic Education.
To become a Chiropractor requires a minimum of 5 years of tertiary training. This includes 3 years Bachelor of Chiropractic Science, followed by a 2 year Masters of Chiropractic.
There are numerous different styles of Chiropractic treatment. At Ryde Natural Health Clinic, our Chiropractors Johanna and Angelo
can adapt their treatment techniques to suit people of all ages and body types, from newborns & pregnant mums to, adults, athletes and the elderly.
From your very first visit at Ryde Natural Health Clinic with Chiropractors Johanna or Angelo, they will work with your body to provide adjustments that best fit your individual needs and lifestyle.
Ryde Chiro. Chiropractic Fees.
Initial consultations with either Dr Johanna McFadgen or Dr Angelo Marketos are $110.
Follow-up consultations are $60.
Most health funds provide a rebate for Chiropractic services, and we can swipe your card on the spot!
Chiropractor near Eastwood. Why Choose Us?
- Johanna and Angelo are experts in their field and have obtained the highest Chiropractic qualifications.
- Health fund rebates are available on-the-spot for all of our services (Just bring your card along to your booking)
- All sessions are carried out in private, clean, air-conditioned rooms.
- We’re available when you are – Appointments are available early (from 7am) to late (8:30pm) so we can fit around your schedule.
- Parking is free and easy, and available right at the door.
If your looking for a Chiropractor near Eastwood, it’s worth the drive to North Ryde!