Chiropractor near Gladesville
Chiropractor near Gladesville. Looking for a great Chiropractor that’s only a few minutes from Gladesville? You’ve come to the right place! Chiropractors Dr Johanna McFadgen and Dr Angelo Marketos at Ryde Natural Health Clinic are leading Chiropractors in the Gladesville area and have extensive experience assisting patients of all ages, from 2 days old to 92 years young!
Chiropractic near Gladesville. What can Chiropractic care do for you?
The cnervous system, made up of the brain, spinal cord and nerves controls every part of your body. This includes your muscles, joints and ligaments, your internal organs and and even how your individual cells function. If there are interferences to this system it is then understandable that there will be numerous adverse effects to your health can occur. Chiropractors are practitioners trained to detect and correct changes to your spine that interfere with your nervous system.
Regular Chiropractic treatments to your spine will enhance the functioning of your nervous system – impacting your overall health and wellbeing and preventing mechanical disorders to your musculoskeletal system. How? Well Chiropractors work with the spine to optimise the position of your spinal vertebrae and joints to create a system where nerve signals flow freely throughout your body so as to avoid illness and pain. Your Chiropractor does not use drugs or surgery but uses gentle ‘adjustments’ that correct the mobility of your spinal joints and the position of your vertebrae. The chiropractic adjustment has been proven to be a safe and effective way of achieving this state of good health.
Optimsing joint mobility and vertebrae position removes interferences to your nervous system may help with:
- Headaches, migraines and neck pain
- Lower back pain, Hip pain, Sciatica and disc symptoms
- Pregnancy related symptoms and Optimal Foetal Positioning
- Pediatric Conditions including colic, settling and sleep issues, attachment problems, ear infections and learning and behavioural issues
- Flexibility and coordination, balence and strength
- Reduced energy, vitality and immunity
- and much more!
Your first Chiropractic visit. What to expect
Your first visit with Johanna or Angelo will be about 45 minutes long and involve a full medical history, full spinal examination, postural assessment, orthopedic testing, muscle testing, neurological testing & treatment. If required, Johanna or Angelo may refer you for x-rays in order to have better idea of the current state of your spine.
On your second visit, there will be discussion of any changes to your condition, report of findings, reassessment and treatment. This will take about 15 minutes.
Ongoing visits are usually 15 minutes long and offer treatment & periodic comparative assessments.
Chiropractors Ryde. Chiropractic education
Chiropractors have a minimum of 5 years of tertiary training (3 years Bachelor of Chiropractic Science, followed by a 2 year Masters of Chiropractic).
There are various styles of Chiropractic. At Ryde Natural Health Clinic, our Chiropractors Johanna and Angelo
can adapt their technique to suit people of all ages and body types, from newborns & pregnant mums to, adults, athletes and the elderly.
From your very first visit Ryde Chiropractor’s Johanna or Angelo we will work with your body to provide adjustments that best fit your individual needs.
Ryde Chiro. Chiropractic Fees
An initial consultation with either Dr Johanna McFadgen or Dr Angelo Marketos is $95.
Subsequent consultations are $55.
*Health Fund rebates are available on the spot.
Chiropractor in Ryde. Why Choose Us?
- Johanna and Angelo have obtained the highest Chiropractic qualifications and are specialists in their field.
- Health fund rebates are available for all of our services.(We can swipe your card on the spot!)
- All sessions are carried out in a private, clean, air-conditioned rooms.
- Appointments are available early (from 7am) to late (8:30pm) so you don’t have to skip work for your appointment.
- Parking is easy. (Free parking is available at the door).