Chiropractor near Hunters Hill
Chiropractor near Hunters Hill. Looking for a great Chiropractor near Hunters Hill? Look no further! Ryde Natural Health Clinic Chiropractors Dr Johanna McFadgen and Dr Angelo Marketos are Ryde’s leading Chiropractors and only five to ten minutes from Hunters Hill via Ryde Rd and Rittwater Rd.
Hunters Hill Chiro. How Chiropractic care can help you.
Your nervous system (which is made up of your brain, spinal cord and nerves) controls every part of your body including your muscles, joints, ligaments, your internal organs and even how each and every cell functions. If the nervous system can’t function properly, it is then understandable that there will be numerous adverse effects to your health. Chiropractors are practitioners trained to detect and correct changes to your spine that interfere with your nervous system.
Following a few regular Chiropractic treatments to your spine, you’ll notice that you stat to move easier, and with less stiffness and pain. Not only will you feel better, but your overall health and wellbeing will have improved and you’ll have prevented a range of mechanical disorders to your musculoskeletal system. How? Well Chiropractors work with the spine to optimise the position of your spinal vertebrae and joints to create a system where nerve signals flow freely throughout your body. Your Chiropractor does not use drugs or surgery but uses gentle ‘adjustments’ that correct the mobility of your spinal joints and the position of your vertebrae. The chiropractic adjustment has been proven to be a safe and effective way of achieving this state of good health.
Optimising joint motion and vertebrae position removes interferences to your nervous system. It helps with:
- Headaches, migraines and neck pain
- Lower back pain, Hip pain, Sciatica and disc symptoms
- Pregnancy related symptoms and Optimal Foetal Positioning
- Pediatric Conditions including colic, settling and sleep issues, attachment problems, ear infections and learning and behavioural issues
- Flexibility and coordination, balance and strength
- Reduced energy, vitality and immunity
- and much more!
Your first Chiropractic visit. What to expect
Your first visit with Johanna or Angelo will be about 45 minutes long and involve a full medical history, full spinal examination, postural assessment, orthopedic testing, muscle testing, neurological testing & treatment. If required, Johanna or Angelo may refer you for x-rays or other imaging in order to have better idea of the current state of your spine.
On your second visit, there will be discussion of any changes to your condition, report of findings, reassessment and treatment. This will take about 15 minutes.
Ongoing visits are usually 15 minutes long and offer treatment & periodic comparative assessments.
Chiropractors Hunters Hill. Chiropractic education
Chiropractors have a minimum of 5 years of tertiary training (3 years Bachelor of Chiropractic Science, followed by a 2 year Masters of Chiropractic).
There are various styles of Chiropractic. At Ryde Natural Health Clinic, our Chiropractors Johanna and Angelo
can adapt their technique to suit people of all ages and body types, from newborns & pregnant mums to, adults, athletes and the elderly.
From your very first visit your Chiropractor will work with your body to provide treatments that best fit your individual needs.
Hunters Hill Chiropractic. Chiropractic Fees
An initial consultation with either Dr Johanna McFadgen or Dr Angelo Marketos is $110.
Subsequent consultations are $60.
*Health Fund rebates are available on the spot.
Chiropractor near Hunters Hill. Why Choose Us?
- Johanna and Angelo have obtained the highest Chiropractic qualifications and are specialists in their field.
- The clinic is only five to ten minutes from Hunters Hill via Ryde Rd and Pittwater Rd.
- Health fund rebates are available for all of our services.(We can swipe your card on the spot!)
- All sessions are carried out in a private, clean, air-conditioned rooms.
- Appointments are available early (from 7am) to late (8:30pm) so you don’t have to skip work for your appointment.
- Parking is easy. (Free parking is available at the door).
If your looking for a great Chiropractor near Hunters Hill, it’s worth the drive to North Ryde!