Chiropractor near Macquaire Park
Chiropractor Macquarie Park. If your after a great Chiropractor near Macquarie Park, you’re in the right place- The Chiropractors at Ryde Natural Health Clinic Dr Johanna McFadgen and Dr Angelo Marketos are Ryde’s leading Chiropractors and have extensive experience assisting patients from newborn to ninety years young!
Macquarie Park Chiropractors. How does Chiropractic work…
Your brain, spinal cord and nerves (ie. your nervous system) controls every part of your body, including your muscles and joints, your tendons and ligaments, your internal organs, and even how individual cells function. If the nervous system is interfered with then it is understandable that there will be adverse effects to your health. Chiropractors are practitioners trained to detect and correct the subtle changes to your spine that interfere with your nervous system.
Optimsing joint mobility and vertebrae position removes interferences to your nervous system and may help with a range of health conditions including:
- Headaches, migraines and neck pain
- Lower back pain, Hip pain, Sciatica and disc symptoms
- Pregnancy related symptoms and Optimal Foetal Positioning
- Pediatric Conditions including colic, settling and sleep issues, attachment problems, ear infections and learning and behavioural issues
- Flexibility and coordination, balance and strength
- Reduced energy, vitality and immunity
- and much more!
Furthermore, regular Chiropractic treatments to your spine will enhance the functioning of your nervous system – impacting your overall health and wellbeing and preventing mechanical disorders to your musculoskeletal system. By optimising the position of your spinal vertebrae and joints, your Chiropractor creates a system where nerve signals flow freely from your brain to your body and from your body back to your brain- healping you minimise illness and pain. Your Chiropractor does not use drugs or surgery but instead uses gentle ‘adjustments’ that correct the mobility of your spinal joints and the position of your vertebrae. The chiropractic adjustment is safe and effective.
What to expect at your first Chiropractic visit.
Your first visit with Johanna or Angelo will be about 45 minutes long and include a medical history, a spinal examination and postural assessment, orthopedic, muscle and neurological testing, and your first treatment. If required, Johanna or Angelo may refer you to get x-rays in order to have better idea of the current state of your spine.
On your second visit, there will be discussion of any changes to your condition, report of findings, reassessment and treatment. This will take about 15 minutes.
Ongoing visits are usually 15 minutes long and offer treatment & periodic comparative assessments.
Chiropractors Macquarie Park. Chiropractic education
Both Johanna and Angelo undertook 5 years of tertiary training (3 years Bachelor of Chiropractic Science, followed by a 2 year Masters of Chiropractic at Macquarie University).
While there are various styles of Chiropractic, our Chiropractors Johanna and Angelo
can adapt their technique to suit people of all ages and body types, from newborns & pregnant mums to, adults, athletes and the elderly.
From your very first visit Ryde Chiropractor’s Johanna or Angelo will work with your body to provide adjustments that best fit your individual needs.
Chiro Macquarie Park. Chiropractic Fees
An initial consultation with either Dr Johanna McFadgen or Dr Angelo Marketos is $95.
Subsequent consultations are $55.
*Health Fund rebates are available on the spot.
Chiropractor near Macquarie Park. Why Choose Us?
- Johanna and Angelo have both obtained the highest Chiropractic qualifications available.
- Health fund rebates are available for all of our services.(We can swipe your card on the spot!)
- All sessions are carried out in a private, clean, air-conditioned rooms.
- Appointments are available early (from 7am) to late (8:30pm) and everywhere inbetween so you don’t have to skip work for your appointment.
- Parking is easy. (Free parking is available at the door).