Chiropractor near Meadowbank
Chiropractor near Meadowbank. Looking for a good Chiropractor near Meadowbank? You’ve found us! Ryde Natural Health Clinic Chiropractors Dr Johanna McFadgen and Dr Angelo Marketos are Ryde’s leading Chiropractors and we’re only 5 to 10 minutes from Meadowbank.
Meadowbank Chiropractic. How Chiropractic care can help you.
Thousands of times every second, electrical signals are sent along nerve fibres- from your skin and joints to your brain, and from your brain to your muscles, organs, and glands. If there are interferences to these nerve signals it is then understandable that there will be numerous adverse effects to your health. Chiropractors are practitioners trained to detect and correct changes to your spine that interfere with your nervous system.
Regular Chiropractic treatments to your spine will enhance the functioning of your nervous system – impacting your overall health and wellbeing and preventing mechanical disorders to your musculoskeletal system. By optimising the position of your spinal vertebrae and joints, a situation is created whereby nerve signals flow freely throughout your body. Your Chiropractor does not use drugs or surgery but uses gentle ‘adjustments’ that correct the mobility of your spinal joints and the position of your vertebrae. The chiropractic adjustment has been proven to be a safe and effective way of achieving this state of good health.
Optimsing joint mobility and vertebrae position removes interferences to your nervous system and may help with:
- Headaches, migraines and neck pain
- Lower back pain, Hip pain, Sciatica and disc symptoms
- Pregnancy related symptoms and Optimal Foetal Positioning
- Pediatric Conditions including colic, settling and sleep issues, attachment problems, ear infections and learning and behavioural issues
- Flexibility and coordination, balance and strength
- Reduced energy, vitality and immunity
- and much more!
Chiropractor near Meadowbank. About your first visit:
Your first visit with Johanna or Angelo will be about 45 minutes long and involve a full medical history, full spinal examination, postural assessment, orthopedic testing, muscle testing, neurological testing & treatment. If required, Johanna or Angelo may refer you for x-rays in order to have better idea of the current state of your spine.
On your second visit, there will be discussion of any changes to your condition, report of findings, reassessment and treatment. This will take about 15 minutes.
Ongoing visits are usually 15 minutes long and offer treatment & periodic comparative assessments.
Chiropractors Meadowbank. Chiropractic education
Johanna and Angelo have both undertaken 5 years of tertiary training (3 years Bachelor of Chiropractic Science, followed by a 2 year Masters of Chiropractic), and additional postgradulate studies.
While there are various styles of Chiropractic to suit different bodies, Johanna and Angelo
can adapt their technique to suit newborns & pregnant mums to, adults, athletes and the elderly.
From your very first visit Chiropractor’s Johanna or Angelo will work with you to achieve your health goals.
Meadowbank Chiro. Chiropractic Fees
An initial consultation with either Dr Johanna McFadgen or Dr Angelo Marketos is $95.
Subsequent consultations are $55.
*Health Fund rebates are available on the spot.
Chiropractor near Meadowbank. Why Choose Us?
- Johanna and Angelo have obtained the highest Chiropractic qualifications and are specialists in their field.
- Health fund rebates are available for all of our services.(We can swipe your card on the spot!)
- All sessions are carried out in a private, clean, air-conditioned rooms.
- Appointments are available early (from 7am) to late (8:30pm) so you don’t have to skip work for your appointment.
- Parking is easy. (Free parking is available at the door).