Chiropractor North Ryde
How Chiropractic Care Can Help You.
Your nervous system (which includes your brain, spinal cord and nerves) controls every part of your body including your muscles, ligaments and joints, your internal organs and even the functioning of individual cells. If there are interferences to your nervous system then it is natural that there will be numerous adverse effects to your health. Chiropractors are practitioners who are trained to detect and correct changes in your spine that can interfere with your nervous system as a whole.
Regular Chiropractic treatments will enhance the functioning of your nervous system, which will then in turn enhance your overall health and well-being and prevent mechanical disorders to your musculoskeletal system. How? Well Chiropractors work with the spine to optimise the position of spinal vertebrae and joints. This creates a system where nerve signals flow freely throughout your body which reduces the likelihood of illness and pain. Your Chiropractor does not use drugs or surgery but rather uses gentle ‘adjustments’ that correct the mobility of your spinal joints and the position of your vertebrae. The chiropractic adjustment has been proven to be both a safe and effective means of achieving this state of good health.
Optimising joint mobility and vertebrae position removes interferences to your nervous system which may in turn help with:
- Headaches, migraines and neck pain
- Lower back pain, Hip pain, Sciatica and disc symptoms
- Pregnancy related symptoms and Optimal Foetal Positioning
- Pediatric Conditions including colic, settling and sleep issues, problems with attachment and feeding, ear infections and learning and behavioural difficulties
- Flexibility and coordination, balance and strength
- Reduced energy, vitality and immunity
- and much more!
What to Expect During Your First Chiropractic Visit…
Your first visit with Angelo or Johanna will be about approximately 45 minutes in duration and involve a full medical history, full spinal examination, postural assessment, orthopaedic testing, muscle testing, neurological testing & treatment. If required, Johanna or Angelo may refer you for x-rays in order to have better idea of the current state of your spine.
On your second visit, there will be discussion of any changes to your condition, report of findings, reassessment and treatment. This will take about 15 minutes.
Ongoing visits are usually 15 minutes long and offer treatment & periodic comparative assessments.
Chiropractors North Ryde – Our Practitioners are Highly Qualified
Chiropractors have a minimum of 5 years of tertiary training – This includes 3 years Bachelor of Chiropractic Science, followed by a 2 year Masters of Chiropractic.
There are various styles of Chiropractic. At Ryde Natural Health Clinic, our Chiropractors Johanna and Angelo
can adapt their technique to suit people of all ages and body types, from newborns & pregnant women to, adults, athletes and the elderly.
From your very first visit with our North Ryde Chiropractor’s Johanna or Angelo, they will work with your body to provide adjustments that fit to your individual needs, therefore providing you with the best and most appopriate treatment.
Fees for Chiropractic North Ryde
Initial consultations with Dr Johanna McFadgen or Dr Angelo Marketos are $110.
Subsequent follow-up consultations are $60.
Most health funds will provide a rebate for chiropractic services, and we can process these on-the-spot at the time of your booking.
Chiropractor in North Ryde. Why Choose Us?
- Johanna and Angelo are specialists in their field, who have obtained the highest Chiropractic qualifications.
- Health fund rebates are available on-the-spot for all of our services.(For those with ‘extras’ cover)
- All sessions are carried out in a private, clean, air-conditioned rooms.
- Appointments are available as early as 7am and as late as 8:30pm. We fit around your schedule!
- Parking is free and easy. (Parking is available right at the door).
If your looking for a great Chiropractor in North Ryde, give us a call now!