Are you looking for a team of expert Physiotherapists near Eastwood? Well look no further! Ryde Natural Health Clinic have experienced Physiotherapists that are passionate about delivering gentle and personalised care. They will work with you to address any concerns that you have and provide support and individualised treatment. Our physiotherapists are certain that they can help you no matter what age you are – whether you’re a young child or elderly.
How we can help?
Our allied health professionals can not only prevent disease but also assess, diagnose and treat a range of conditions. Our physiotherapists have extensive knowledge of the biomechanics of the body and understand how it moves and functions. At Ryde Natural Health Clinic, we collaboratively with our patients to ensure that all your needs are meet, your concerns are addressed and your treatment plan meets your goals and gives you the results you want. We can help you recover from injury, reduce pain and stiffness, and increase mobility.
Why choose us?
If you’re looking for effective Physiotherapy near Eastwood, then Ryde Natural Health Clinic is for you! Our Physiotherapists have experience in treating a range of conditions – whether it has been present from birth, acquired through accident or injury, or are the result of ageing or life-changing events.
- Maddi, Yonit, Adele and Alex are degree, and/or master’s degree qualified Physiotherapists and they regularly attend Continuing Professional Development courses and seminars.
- Health fund rebates are available for all of our services (we can swipe your card on the spot!)
- All sessions are carried out in a private, clean, air-conditioned room.
- Appointments are available early and late so you don’t have to skip work for your appointment.
- Parking is easy. (Free parking is available at the door).
What to expect in your treatments –
Initial consultations are $110 – If you haven’t received physiotherapy before, this session will involve a discussion of why you came to our clinic, what you hope to achieve and your past medical history. Also during this consult, you will receive an initial treatment that may provide some relief from pain, introduce you to basic exercises or teach you self-management skills.
So if you’re looking for Physiotherapy near Eastwood, it’s worth the drive to North Ryde!
Our reception team are available 8am-8pm 7 days, so we are here when you need us. Feel free to call us on 9878 5021 or alternatively, you can book online.