Do you want effective Physiotherapy near Melrose Park? Well look no further! Ryde Natural Health Clinic is only minutes away and offers effective and gentle care to people of any age – whether you’re a young child or elderly. Our experience in a range of conditions means that we can help address any concern you have and meet all your needs.
How our team can help you –
Our Physiotherapists have experience in treating conditions that may be present from birth, acquired through accident or injury, or the result of ageing or life-changing events. No matter what your concern is, our team will be able to assess, diagnose and treat the condition to help you feeling your best. Not only can they help with those, but they can also prevent or help you manage the onset of disease! With an in-depth understanding of the biomechanics of the body, they can effectively evaluate how you are moving and functioning differently and how this is affecting your day-to-day life. We will address any concern your may have – whether it is to help you recovery from injury, reduce pain or stiffness, or to increase mobility.
Want effective Physiotherapy near Melrose Park? Then choose us!
- All of our Physiotherapy team are degree, and/or master’s degree qualified Physiotherapists and they regularly attend Continuing Professional Development courses and seminars.
- Health fund rebates are available for all of our services (we can swipe your card on the spot!)
- All sessions are carried out in a private, clean, air-conditioned room.
- Appointments are available early and late so you don’t have to skip work for your appointment.
- Parking is easy. (Free parking is available at the door).
What to expect in your treatments –
Initial consultations are $110 – If it is your first time to see the Physiotherapy team at our clinic, this session will involve a discussion of why you came to our clinic, what you hope to achieve and your past medical history. Also during this consult, you will receive an initial treatment that may provide some relief from pain, introduce you to basic exercises or teach you self-management skills.
So if you’re looking for Physiotherapy near Melrose Park, it’s worth the drive to North Ryde!
Our reception team is available to answer your call 8am-8pm, 7 days. So book in now by calling 9878 5021, or alternatively you can book online.