Are you looking for effective Physiotherapy near Putney? Ryde Natural Health Clinic is only minutes away and available when you need us – 7 days a week! We pride ourselves on delivering gentle and effective care to patients of all ages – whether you’re a young child or elderly. Our team have experience in treating a wide range of conditions, so no matter what your concern it, you’ll be in good hands.
Why choose us for your Physiotherapy near Putney?
- Yonit, Maddi, Alex and Adele are degree, and/or master’s degree qualified Physiotherapists and they regularly attend Continuing Professional Development courses and seminars.
- Health fund rebates are available for all of our services (we can swipe your card on the spot!)
- All sessions are carried out in a private, clean, air-conditioned room.
- Appointments are available early and late so you don’t have to skip work for your appointment.
- Parking is easy. (Free parking is available at the door).
How our team can help you –
Our Physiotherapy team have experience in treating all types of conditions – from ones that have been present from birth, acquired through accident or injury, or the result of ageing or life-changing events. No matter what concerns you have, you can rest assured our team will be able to effectively assess, diagnose and treat the condition to help you feeling your best. Better yet, they can also prevent or help you manage the onset of disease! By understanding the biomechanics of the body, they can effectively evaluate how you are moving and functioning differently and how this is affecting your day-to-day life. We will address any concern your may have – whether it is to help you recovery from injury, reduce pain or stiffness, or to increase mobility
What to expect in your treatments –
Initial consultations are $110 – If it is your first time to our clinic, this initial session will involve a discussion with your Physiotherapist of why you came to our clinic, what you hope to achieve and your past medical history. In addition to this, you will receive an initial treatment that may provide some relief from pain, introduce you to basic exercises or teach you self-management skills.
So if you’re looking for Physiotherapy near Putney, it’s worth the drive to North Ryde!
Our reception team is available to answer your call 8am-8pm, 7 days. So book in now by calling 9878 5021, or alternatively you can book online.