Looking for acupuncture or Chinese herbal medicine in Ryde?
Looking for a great acupuncturist or Chinese herbalist in Ryde? Look no further! The team of acupuncturists at Ryde Natural Health Clinic – Dr Hank Chen and Ms Julia Oh have extensive experience treating a wide range of conditions, and have tertiary and postgraduate qualifications in Traditional Chinese Medicine, but more importantly- they are passionate about Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) and the results it can provide to those seeking gentle and effective care. Appointments are available Monday through Sunday, from 8am to 8pm, so call 9878 5021 to book now.
What can Acupuncture and Chinese Herbal Medicine do for you:
Acupuncture and Chinese Herbal Medicine, when provided by an experienced practitioner has been demonstrated to be successful in treating a wide range of health concerns including:
- Chronic and Acute Pain
- Acupuncture for fertility
- Lower back pain
- Shoulder pain
- Stress and anxiety
- Period pain
- Fatigue and tiredness
- Acupuncture to induce labor
- Bad moods/ irritability /depression
- Cold and Flu/ Bronchitis
- Sinusitis/ Sore throat/ Tinnitus
- Skin problems
- High/low Blood pressure, and
What to expect at your first acupuncture consultation:
Your initial acupuncture consultation will last up to sixty minutes and is a private 1 on 1 session (Our practitioners don’t treat multiple patients at once, so we can focus on you). Your practitioner will discuss the history of your condition, carry out a series of Traditional Chinese Medical tests, and explain the goals of treatment and answer any questions you may have.
Treatments rarely cause pain, and in the case it does, it is temporary.
Acupuncture in Ryde. Why choose us:
There are several places in Ryde where you can receive treatment from an acupuncturist, so why should you choose us?
- Our team is highly qualified: Hank has a Bachelor of Applied Science from UWS Sydney and a PhD from the University of Nanjing, China. Julia has a Bachelor of Health Science (TCM), has completed her honours, is undertaking her PhD, and is a Women’s health and IVF support specialist.
- We speak English fluently: Hank is fluent in English, Mandarin and Taiwanese. Julia in English and Korean
- Health fund rebates are available on-the-spot for all services (For those with ‘extras’ cover)
- Free and easy parking is available at the door.
- We’re here when you need us: Appointments are available as early as 8am and as late as 8pm 7 days a week.
Our clinic reception team is ready to take your call 8am – 8pm, 7 days. So for the best Acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine in Ryde, give us a call on 9878 5021.