What is Physiotherapy?
Physiotherapy is a healthcare profession that assesses, diagnoses, treats, and works to prevent disease and disability through physical means. Physiotherapists are experts in movement and function who work in partnership with their patients, assisting them to overcome movement disorders, which may have been present from birth, acquired through accident or injury, or are the result of ageing or life-changing events.
Physiotherapy can help you recover from injury, reduce pain and stiffness, and increase mobility. A physiotherapist can also help you prevent further injury by listening to your needs and working with you to plan the most appropriate treatment for your condition, including setting goals and treatment outcomes.
Why Choose us?
- Adele, Alex, Yonit and Matthew are degree, and/or master’s degree qualified Physiotherapists and they regularly attend Continuing Professional Development courses and seminars.
- Health fund rebates are available for all of our services (we can swipe your card on the spot!)
- All sessions are carried out in a private, clean, air-conditioned room.
- Appointments are available early and late so you don’t have to skip work for your appointment.
- Parking is easy. (Free parking is available at the door).
Book your first Physiotherapy session today!
Our clinic reception team is ready to take your call 8am – 8pm, 7 days. So for the best Physiotherapy care in Ryde, give us a call.