Acupuncture near Putney
Acupuncture near Putney – Looking for great Acupuncture near Putney? Look no further! The Acupuncturists at Ryde Natural Health Clinic have extensive experience treating a wide range of conditions, and have tertiary qualifications in Traditional Chinese Medicine.
The benefits of Acupuncture
Our Acupuncturists are experienced and highly-qualified providers of Chinese herbal medicine and acupuncture, but more importantly – they are passionate about Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) and the results it can provide to those seeking gentle and effective care.
Your initial consultation (which includes your first treatment) is only $110. Your initial acupuncture consultation will last up to sixty minutes. During this consultation, your practitioner will discuss the history of your condition, carry out a series of Traditional Chinese Medical tests, and explain the goals of treatment and answer any questions you may have.
Thirty-minute standard (ongoing/ follow-up) consultations are $80.
Sixty-minute standard (ongoing/ follow-up) consultations are $110.
There may be additional charges for Chinese herbs.
Health fund rebates are available from many health funds. If you wish to check if you get a rebate prior to booking, simply call us and tell us the name of your fund and we’ll let you know which practitioners are covered by your fund.
Acupuncture near Putney. Why choose us?
- Highly Qualified: Our acupuncturists are tertiary qualified.
- We speak English: All our practitioners are fluent in English.
- Health fund rebates are available on-the-spot for all services.
(For those with ‘extras’ cover).
- Free and easy parking is available at the door.
- We’re here when you need us: Appointments are available as early as 7:30am, and as late as 8pm on weeknights, and between 8am – 2pm Saturday (more details below)
If you’re looking for Acupuncture near Putney, it’s worth the drive to North Ryde!