Struggling to find beneficial Physiotherapy near Gladesville? Well you have found us! Ryde Natural Health Clinic is only minutes from Gladesville and has a team of expert Physiotherapists that are passionate about delivering effective and gentle care. They have experienced in a range of health conditions and diseases and will be able to assess, diagnose and treat or manage the condition to help you feel your best! We provide effective care to patients of all ages – from children to the elderly.
How can Physiotherapy help?
Our Physiotherapists want to help you recovery from injury, reduce pain and stiffness and increase your mobility! We welcome patients with any sort of concern – whether they be present from birth, acquired through accident or injury, or are the result of ageing or life-changing events. Our physiotherapists understand the biomechanics of the body which allows them to use their knowledge to understand how the movement and function of your body is effecting your participation in day to day activities. The Physiotherapists at Ryde Natural Health Clinic work collaboratively with our patients to ensure that all your needs are meet, your concerns are addressed and your treatment plan is specific to your goals.
Why choose us?
At Ryde Natural Health Clinic, we offer effective Physiotherapy near Gladesville –
- Alex, Maddi, Adele and Yonit are degree, and/or master’s degree qualified Physiotherapists and they regularly attend Continuing Professional Development courses and seminars.
- Health fund rebates are available for all of our services (we can swipe your card on the spot!)
- All sessions are carried out in a private, clean, air-conditioned room.
- Appointments are available early and late so you don’t have to skip work for your appointment.
- Parking is easy. (Free parking is available at the door).
What to expect in your treatments –
Initial consultations are $110 – This will be your first consultation where you will discuss with your Physiotherapist why you came to our clinic, what you hope to achieve and your past medical history. Also during this consult, you will receive an initial treatment that may provide some relief from pain, introduce you to basic exercises or teach you self-management skills.
So if you’re looking Physiotherapy near Gladesville, it’s worth the drive to North Ryde!
Our reception team are available 8am-8pm 7 days, so we are here when you need us. Feel free to call us on 9878 5021 or alternatively, you can book online.