Looking for Chiropractic in North Ryde?
Chiropractic – If you’re looking for a fantastic Chiropractor in North Ryde, then Ryde Natural Health Clinic is the place for you. Our Chiropractors Dr Coco Ho, Dr Angelo Marketos and Dr Johanna McFadgen have experience in treating a range of problems in patients of all ages.
How Chiropractic care can help you…
Chiropractors are trained to identify an treat mechanical disorders of the musculoskeletal system- particularly in relation to the spine and pelvis. For this reason, many people who visit a Chiropractor do so for neck, back or joint pain.
The goal of Chiropractic treatment is to correct muscle imbalances, reduce joint stiffness, and improve joint range of motion. To achieve this Chiropractors does not use drugs or surgery but uses gentle ‘adjustments’ that improve the mobility of your spinal joints and the position of your vertebrae.
may be able to assist in the management of:
- Headaches, migraines and neck pain
- Lower back pain, Hip pain, Sciatica and disc pain
- Pregnancy related musculoskeletal pains
- Muscle and joints aches and pains in children
- Flexibility and coordination, balance, strength and rehabilitation
- and much more!
Chiropractic – What to expect at your first appointment
Your first Chiropractic appointment will be about 45 minutes long and involve a full medical history, full spinal examination, postural assessment, orthopaedic testing, muscle testing, neurological testing & treatment. If required, Johanna, Angelo or Coco may refer you for x-rays in order to have better idea of the current state of your spine.
On your second visit, there will be discussion of any changes to your condition, report of findings, reassessment and treatment. This will take about 15 minutes.
Ongoing visits are usually 15 minutes long and offer treatment & periodic comparative assessments.
Chiropractors have a minimum of 5 years of tertiary training (3 years Bachelor of Chiropractic Science, followed by a 2 year Masters of Chiropractic).
There are various styles of Chiropractic. At Ryde Natural Health Clinic, our Chiropractors Johanna, Angelo, and Coco can adapt their technique to suit people of all ages and body types, from newborns & pregnant mums to, adults, athletes and the elderly.
From your very first visit, Ryde Chiropractor’s Johanna or Angelo will work with your body to provide adjustments that best fit your individual needs.
Why choose us?
- Johanna, Angelo and Coco have completed Master’s degrees in Chiropractic (Macquarie University) and regularly attend Continuing Professional Development courses.
- Health fund rebates are available for all of our services (We can swipe your card on the spot!)
- All sessions are carried out in a private, clean, air-conditioned rooms.
- Appointments are available early (from 7am) to late (8:30pm) so you don’t have to skip work for your appointment.
- Parking is easy. (Free parking is available at the door).
Book your first Chiropractic session today!
Our clinic reception team is ready to take your call 8am – 8pm, 7 days. Call us on (02) 9878 5021.