Are you looking for great Physiotherapy in North Ryde? Then you have come to the right place!
Ryde Natural Health Clinic have a team of experts ready to address any concern you have. Our Physiotherapists are passionate about delivering client-centered treatments, meaning they will work with you to help you reach your goals and get back to your normal daily life.
What is Physiotherapy?
Physiotherapy is a healthcare profession that assesses, diagnoses, treats, and works to prevent physical disabilities through manual therapy and prescribed exercises. Physiotherapists are experts in movement and function who work in partnership with their patients, assisting them to overcome movement disorders, which may have been present from birth, acquired through accident or injury, or are the result of ageing or life-changing events.
Physiotherapy can help you recover from:
- reduce pain and stiffness
- and increase mobility
A physiotherapist can also help you prevent further injury by listening to your needs and working with you to plan the most appropriate treatment for your condition, including setting goals and treatment outcomes.
Why Choose us?
- All of our Physio’s are degree, and/or master’s degree qualified Physiotherapists and regularly attend continuing Professional Development courses and seminars.
- Health fund rebates are available for all of our services (we can swipe your card on the spot)
- Appointments are available early and late so you don’t have to skip work for your appointment (we’re open 8am – 8pm, 7 days).
- Parking is easy (Free parking is available at the door).
What to expect –
What to expect when seeing a Physio in North Ryde, at Ryde Natural Health Clinic.
Initial consultations – For client’s that have not received physiotherapy before, this is where you will discuss why you came to our clinic, what you hope to achieve and your past medical history. During this consultation, you will receive an initial treatment that addresses your concern and helps you achieve the results you were looking for.
So for Physiotherapy in North Ryde, book your first session with Ryde Natural Health Clinic today!
Our clinic reception team is ready to take your call 8am – 8pm 7 days a week so give us a call on (02) 9878 5021 to book in your first session.