Cherie Lucas, Ashbury
Ryde Natural Health Clinic’s acupuncturists are experienced and highly-qualified providers of Chinese herbal medicine and acupuncture, but more importantly they are passionate about Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) and the results it can provide to those seeking gentle and effective care.
Acupuncture, when provided by an experienced practitioner has been demonstrated to be successful in treating a wide range of health concerns including:
- Chronic and Acute Pain
- Acupuncture for fertility
- Lower back pain
- Shoulder pain
- Stress and anxiety
- Period pain
- Fatigue and tiredness
- Acupuncture to induce labor
- Bad moods/ irritability /depression
- Cold and Flu/ Bronchitis
- Sinusitis/ Sore throat/ Tinnitus
- Skin problems
- High/low Blood pressure
Your initial consultation (which includes your first treatment) is $110. Your initial acupuncture consultation will last up to sixty minutes. Hank or Julia will discuss the history of your condition, carry out a series of Traditional Chinese Medical tests, and explain the goals of treatment and answer any questions you may have.
Thirty-minute standard (ongoing/ follow-up) consultations are $70.
Sixty-minute standard (ongoing/ follow-up) consultations are $110.
There may be additional charges for Chinese herbs.
Health fund rebates are available from many health funds. If you wish to check if you get a rebate prior to booking, simply call us and tell us the name of your fund and we’ll let you know which practitioners are covered by your fund.
Acupuncture in Ryde. Why choose us?
- Highly Qualified: Hank and Julia are highly qualified. Hank holds a Bachelor of Applied Science from UWS Sydney and a PhD from the University of Nanjing, China, and Julia a Bachelor of Health Science in Traditional Chinese Medicine from UTS Sydney.
- We speak English: Both Hank and Julia are fluent in English. Additrionally Hank also speaks Mandarin and Taiwanese, and Julia speaks Korean.
- Health fund rebates are available on-the-spot for all services.
(For those with ‘extras’ cover).
- Free and easy parking is available at the door.
- We’re here when you need us: Appointments are available as early as 7:30am, and as late as 8pm on weeknights, and between 8am – 2pm Saturday (more details below)