Acupuncture in Sydney
Dianne Bowman, Sydney.
Acupuncture in Sydney – Looking for great Acupuncture in Sydney? Look no further! Ryde Natural Health Clinic is just 15 minutes from the CBD of Sydney, with experienced and tertiary qualified practitioners in both acupunture and Traditional Chincese Medicine (TCM). Ryde Natural Health Clinic’s Acupuncturists have extensive experience treating a wide range of conditions, and are passionate about TCM and the results it can achieve for their clients.
The Benefits of Acupuncture
Acupuncture & TCM can be applied by itself or used to supplement western medical treatment. It can be used to increase your energy levels, prevent diseases, and relax your mind/body to help you cope with all the stresses of everyday life. Following an acupuncture treatment you will usually feel relaxed and refreshed.
When acupuncture is provided by an experienced practitioner,success has been demonstrated in treating a wide range of health concerns which include:
- Pain – Both chronic and acute
- Gynaecological concerns
- Lower back pain
- Shoulder pain
- Acupuncture for infertility
- Stress and anxiety related disorders
- Period pain
- Tiredness and fatigue
- Insomnia and sleep disturbance
- Acupuncture to induce labor
- Bad moods/ Irritability /Depression
- Cold and Flu/ Bronchitis
- Sinusitis/ Sore throat/ Tinnitus
- Skin problems
- High/low Blood pressure
- Headaches and migraines
Your initial consultation, which also includes treatment is only $110. Your initial acupuncture consultation will last for a duration of up to sixty minutes. During this time, your practitioner will discuss the medical history of your condition, carry out some Traditional Chinese Medical testing, and devise some goals of treatment with you, whilst answering any questions you may have.
Thirty-minute follow-up consultations are $80.
Sixty-minute standard follow-up consultations are $110.
*The supply of Chinese herbal medication may incur additional charges.
*Health fund rebates are available for acupuncture from many health funds. To check if you get a rebate prior to booking, simply call us with the name of your fund and we’ll let you know which practitioners are covered by your fund.
Acupuncture in Sydney. Why choose us?
- Highly Qualified: Our practitioners are all tertiary qualified
- We speak English: Our acupuncturists are all fluent in English
- Health fund rebates are available for all our services, and we can swipe your card on-the-spot.
- Free and easy parking is available at the door.
- We’re here when you need us: Appointments are available 7 days as early as 7:30am, and as late as 8pm.
It’s worth the drive to North Ryde!