Chiropractor near Marsfield
Marsfield Chiropractic. How Chiropractic care can help you.
Your nervous system (brain, spinal cord and nerves) controls every single part of your body. Your muscles, joints, ligaments, and internal organs respond to electrical singnals sent via your nervous system in order to function. If there are interferences to these signals then there will be numerous adverse effects to your health. Chiropractors are practitioners trained to detect and correct changes to your spine that interfere with your nervous system.
Regular treatments to your spine from a Chiropractic enhances the functioning of your nervous system – improving your overall health and wellbeing and preventing mechanical disorders to your musculoskeletal system. How? Well Chiropractors make small ‘adjustments’ to your spine to optimise the position of your spinal vertebrae and joints. When the vertebrae and joints are positioned well, nerve signals flow freely throughout your body. Chiropractic adjustments have been proven to be a safe and effective way of achieving this state of good health.
Optimsing joint mobility and vertebrae position removes interferences to your nervous system and may help with:
- Headaches, migraines and neck pain
- Lower back pain, Hip pain, Sciatica and disc symptoms
- Pregnancy related symptoms and Optimal Foetal Positioning
- Pediatric Conditions including colic, settling and sleep issues, attachment problems, ear infections and learning and behavioural issues
- Flexibility and coordination, balance and strength
- Reduced energy, vitality and immunity
- and much more!
Your first Chiropractic visit. Here’s what to expect:
At your first consultation with Johanna or Angelo will involve a medical history, full spinal examination, postural assessment, orthopedic testing, muscle testing, neurological testing & treatment. If it is required, Johanna or Angelo will refer you for x-rays in order to have better idea of the current state of your spine. Your first consult will be up to 45 minutes long.
On your second visit, there will be discussion of any changes to your condition, report of findings, reassessment and treatment. This will take about 10-15 minutes.
Ongoing visits are usually 10-15 minutes long and offer spinal adjustments & periodic comparative assessments.
Chiropractors near Marsfield. About Chiropractic training.
Chiropractors have a minimum of 5 years of tertiary training (3 years Bachelor of Chiropractic Science, followed by a 2 year Masters of Chiropractic).
At Ryde Natural Health Clinic, our Chiropractors Johanna and Angelo
can adapt their technique to suit all ages and body types, from newborns & pregnant mums to, adults, athletes and the elderly.
From your very first visit your Chiropractor will tailor the treatment to meet your individual needs.
Marsfield Chiro. Chiropractic Fees
An initial consultation with either Dr Johanna McFadgen or Dr Angelo Marketos is $110.
Subsequent consultations are $60.
*Health Fund rebates are available on the spot.
Chiropractor near Marsfield. Why Choose Us?
- Johanna and Angelo have obtained the highest Chiropractic qualifications and are specialists in their field.
- Health fund rebates are available for all of our services.(We can swipe your card on the spot!)
- All sessions are carried out in a private, clean, air-conditioned rooms.
- Appointments are available early (from 7am) to late (8:30pm) so you don’t have to skip work for your appointment.
- Parking is easy. (Free parking is available at the door).
If your looking for a Chiropractor in Ryde, it’s worth the drive to North Ryde!