Chiropractor near Melrose Park
Ryde’s leading Chiropractors Dr Johanna McFadgen and Dr Angelo Marketos have extensive experience assisting patients from newborns a few days old to 92 years young, and everyone in-between.
Melrose Park Chiropractic. How Chiropractic care can help you.
Your nervous system, which includes your brain, your spinal cord and your nerves, controls every part of your body. It controls your muscles, joints and ligaments, your internal organs and even how every individual cell functions. If there are interferences to your nervous system there can be numerous adverse effects to your health as electrical signals can’t reach their target tissues. Chiropractors are practitioners trained to detect and correct changes to your spine that affect your nervous system.
Receiving a regular Chiropractic treatment will enhance the functioning of your nervous system – your overall health and wellbeing will improve and it will help prevent mechanical disorders to your musculoskeletal system. Chiropractors achieve this by making small adjustments to optimise the position of your spinal vertebrae and joints to create a system where nerve messages flow freely throughout your body. Without drugs or surgery- just by improving the mobility of your spinal joints and the position of your vertebrae. The chiropractic adjustment has been proven to be a safe and effective.
Improving joint motion and the position of your vertebrae may help with:
- Headaches, migraines and neck pain
- Lower back pain, Hip pain, Sciatica and disc symptoms
- Pregnancy related symptoms and Optimal Foetal Positioning
- Pediatric Conditions including colic, settling and sleep issues, attachment problems, ear infections and learning and behavioural issues
- Flexibility and coordination, balance and strength
- Reduced energy, vitality and immunity
- and much more!
Your first Chiropractic visit. What to expect
Your first visit with one of our Chiropractors (Johanna or Angelo) will be about 45 minutes long and include a relevant medical history, a full spinal exam, biomechanical and postural assessment, orthopedic tests, muscle tests, neurological tests & your first Chiropractic treatment. If required, Johanna or Angelo may refer you for x-rays in order to have better idea of the current state of your spine.
On your second visit, there will be discussion of any changes to your condition, report of findings, reassessment and your second Chiropractic treatment. This will take about 15 minutes.
Ongoing visits are approximately 10 to 15 minutes long and offer Chiropractic treatments & periodic comparative assessments.
Chiropractors Melrose Park. Chiropractic education
Chiropractors have a minimum of 5 years of tertiary training (3 years Bachelor of Chiropractic Science, followed by a 2 year Masters of Chiropractic).
At Ryde Natural Health Clinic, our Chiropractors Johanna and Angelo
can adapt their technique to suit people of all ages and body types, from newborns & pregnant mums to, adults, athletes and the elderly.
From your very first visit Chiropractor’s Johanna or Angelo will work with your body to provide adjustments that best fit your individual needs.
Melrose Park Chiro. Chiropractic Fees
An initial consultation with either Dr Johanna McFadgen or Dr Angelo Marketos is $110.
Subsequent consultations are $60.
*Health Fund rebates are available on the spot.
Chiropractor near Melrose Park. Why Choose Us?
- Johanna and Angelo have obtained the highest Chiropractic qualifications and are specialists in their field.
- Health fund rebates are available for all of our services.(We can swipe your card on the spot!)
- All sessions are carried out in a private, clean, air-conditioned rooms.
- Appointments are available early (from 7am) to late (8:30pm) so you don’t have to skip work for your appointment.
- Parking is easy. (Free parking is available at the door).
If your looking for a Chiropractor near Melrose Park, it’s worth the drive to North Ryde!