Chiropractor near Putney
Chiropractor Ryde. If your after a great Chiropractor near Putney, look no further- Ryde Natural Health Clinic’s Chiropractic team are amongst Sydney’s leading Chiro’s. Dr Johanna McFadgen and Dr Angelo Marketos are have extensive experience assisting patients from 2 days old to 92 years young!.
Putney Chiropractic. How can our Chiropractors help you?
Your nervous system (brain, nerves and spinal cord) controls every part of your body through electrical signalling. Every muscles and gland, your internal organs, in fact every cell in your body is responds is connected to your nervous system in some way. If there are interferences to this system it is then understandable that there will be numerous adverse effects to your health. Chiropractors are trained to detect and correct changes to your spine that interfere with your nervous system.
Regular Chiropractic treatments to your spine will enhance the functioning of your nervous system. When your nervous system is running at its best- you feel your best and mechanical disorders to your musculoskeletal system are prevented. How? Well by optimising the position of your vertebrae and joints, a system where nerve signals flow freely throughout your body. Your Chiropractor does not use drugs or surgery but uses gentle ‘adjustments’ that correct the mobility of your spinal joints and the position of your vertebrae. The chiropractic adjustment has been proven to be a safe and effective way of achieving this state of good health.
Optimsing the mobility of your joints and the position of your vertebrae removes interferences to your nervous system and may help with:
- Headaches, migraines and neck pain
- Lower back pain, Hip pain, Sciatica and disc symptoms
- Pregnancy related symptoms and Optimal Foetal Positioning
- Pediatric Conditions including colic, settling and sleep issues, attachment problems, ear infections and learning and behavioural issues
- Flexibility and coordination, balance and strength
- Reduced energy, vitality and immunity
- and much more!
Your first Chiro visit. What to expect
Your first visit with Johanna or Angelo will be about 45 minutes long and involve a full medical history, full spinal examination, postural assessment, orthopedic testing, muscle testing, neurological testing & treatment. If required, Johanna or Angelo may refer you for x-rays in order to have better idea of the current state of your spine.
On your second visit, there will be discussion of any changes to your condition, report of findings, reassessment and treatment. This will take about 15 minutes.
Ongoing visits are usually 15 minutes long and offer treatment & periodic comparative assessments.
Chiropractors Putney. Chiropractic education
Our Chiropractors have completed 5 years of tertiary training at Macquarie University (3 years Bachelor of Chiropractic Science, followed by a 2 year Masters of Chiropractic).
At Ryde Natural Health Clinic, our Chiropractors Johanna and Angelo have undertaken training in a range of Chiropractic techniques, and
can adapt their technique to suit people of all ages and body types- newborns & pregnant mums to be, adults, athletes and the elderly.
From your very first visit Putney Chiropractor’s Johanna or Angelo will work with your body to provide adjustments that best fit your individual needs.
Putney Chiro. Chiropractic Fees
An initial consultation with either Dr Johanna McFadgen or Dr Angelo Marketos is $110.
Subsequent consultations are $60.
*Health Fund rebates are available on the spot.
Chiropractor near Putney. Why Choose Us?
- Johanna and Angelo have obtained the highest Chiropractic qualifications and are specialists in their field.
- Health fund rebates are available for all of our services.(We can swipe your card on the spot!)
- All sessions are carried out in a private, clean, air-conditioned rooms.
- Appointments are available early (from 7am) to late (8:30pm) so you don’t have to skip work for your appointment.
- Parking is easy. (Free parking is available at the door).
If your looking for a Chiropractor near Putney, it’s worth the drive to North Ryde!