Are you looking for effective Physiotherapy in Sydney? Well look no further! Ryde Natural Health Clinic is only a 15 minute drive from Sydney CBD and available when you need us – 7 days. We pride ourselves on providing gentle and effective care to patients of all ages – whether you’re a young child or elderly. Our team have experience treating a range of conditions, so with any of your concerns, you’ll be in safe hands to be back onto the path to good health!
Why choose us for your Physiotherapy in Sydney?
- Yonit, Matt, Alex and Adele are degree, and/or master’s degree qualified Physiotherapists and they regularly attend Continuing Professional Development courses and seminars.
- Health fund rebates are available for all of our services (we can swipe your card on the spot!)
- All sessions are carried out in a private, clean, air-conditioned room.
- Appointments are available early and late so you don’t have to skip work for your appointment.
- Parking is easy. (Free parking is available at the door).
How we can help you –
Our Physiotherapy team have experience in treating all types of conditions – whether is has been present from birth, acquired through accident or injury, or the result of ageing or life-changing events. With any concern you have, you can rest assured our team will be able to effectively assess, diagnose and treat the condition to help you feeling your best. Better yet, they can also prevent or help you manage the onset of disease! With extensive knowledge of the biomechanics of the body, our team can effectively evaluate how your movement and function has been affected and how this is affecting your day-to-day life. We will address any concern your may have – whether it is to help you recovery from injury, reduce pain or stiffness, or to increase mobility
What to expect in your treatments –
Initial consultations are $110 – If it is your first time to our clinic, this initial session will involve a discussion with your Physiotherapist of why you came to our clinic, what you hope to achieve and your past medical history. In addition to this, you will receive an initial treatment that may provide some relief from pain, introduce you to basic exercises or teach you self-management skills.
So if you’re looking for Physiotherapy in Sydney, it’s worth the drive to North Ryde!
Our reception team is available to answer your call 8am-8pm, 7 days. So book in now by calling 9878 5021, or alternatively you can book online.