Acupuncture near Chatswood
“I’ve started Acupuncture and I am seeing brilliant results. I have shoulder issues which can no longer be treated by surgery (three reconstructions later) and the results after my first visit have been fantastic. Am looking forward to my next appointment!”
– Jessica Stone-Herbert, Chatswood.
Acupuncture near Chatswood – Looking for great Acupuncture near Chatswood? Look no further! The Acupuncturists at Ryde Natural Health Clinic have extensive experience treating a wide variety of conditions, and are tertiary qualified in Traditional Chinese Medicine & acupuncture.
Our acupuncturists are highly-qualified and experienced providers of Acupuncture and Chinese herbal medicine. More importantly they are passionate about Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) and the results it can provide to those seeking gentle and effective care. TCM offers a holistic approach, and does not just treat symptoms. it aims to find and treat the cause of any health concerns or disorders, as well as the associated symptoms, and therefore has a powerful curative effect on the entire body.
What can Acupuncture and TCM help treat?
Acupuncture has been demonstrated to be successful in treating a wide range of health concerns, when provided by an experienced practitioner. These include:
- Neurological conditions including headaches, migraines, insomnia & difficulty sleeping, nervous tension, stroke, some forms of deafness, facial and intercostal neuralgia, trigeminal neuralgia, some forms of paralysis, peripheral neuropathy, dizziness, and Meniere’s disease.
- Gynaecological disorders such as premenstrual tension, painful, heavy or irregular, or the absence of periods, abnormal uterine bleeding or discharge, hormonal disturbances, disorders associated with menopause, prolapse of the uterus or bladder, difficulty with conception, and morning sickness.
- Musculoskeletal disorders such as osteoarthritis, sciatica, lumbago, weak back, lower back pain, rheumatoid arthritis, gout, tenosynovitis, shoulder and neck pain, “frozen shoulder”, and “tennis elbow”.
- Psychological conditions including depression, emotional disturbances, anxiety, nervousness and addictions including drug addiction.
- Gastro-intestinal disorders such as irritable bowel syndrome, stomach ache, and obesity.
Pricing for Acupuncture
Your initial consultation, including your first treatment is only $110. The duration of your initial acupuncture consult will be approximately 60 minutes. During this consult, your practitioner will discuss your medical history and current health concerns, carry out a number of Traditional Chinese Medical tests, explain the goals of treatment and take the time to answer any questions you may have.
Follow-up thirty-minute consultations are $80.
Longer follow-up sixty-minute consultations are $110.
The provision of Chinese herbs may incur additional costs.
Health fund rebates are available for acupuncture by most health funds. To check if you get a rebate prior to booking, simply call us with the name of your fund and we’ll let you know which practitioners are covered by your fund.
If you’re looking for Acupuncture near Chatswood, why would you choose a clinic in North Ryde?
- Highly Qualified: Our practitioners are all tertiary qualified in Australia, and have completed or in the process of completing post-graduate masters’, honours or PhD qualifications.
- We speak English: Our acupuncturists are all fluent in English.
- Health fund rebates are available on-the-spot for all services.
(For those with ‘extras’ cover).
- Free and easy parking is available at the door.
- We’re here when you need us: Appointments are available as early as 8am and as late as 8pm, 7 days a week.