Are you looking for Physiotherapy in Chatswood? Ryde Natural Health Clinic is only 10 minutes away, and has FREE parking at the door! We have a team of expert Physiotherapists that provide gentle and effective care to patients of all age – from children to the elderly, elite athletes and weekend warriors alike. Our Physiotherapists will work with you to address any concern you have and deliver a therapy that meets all your needs.
Why choose us for Physiotherapy near Chatswood?
- All of our Physiotherapists are degree, and/or master’s degree qualified Physiotherapists and they regularly attend Continuing Professional Development courses and seminars.
- Health fund rebates are available for all of our services (we can swipe your card on the spot!)
- All sessions are carried out in a private, clean, air-conditioned room.
- Appointments are available early and late so you don’t have to skip work for your appointment.
- Parking is easy. (Free parking is available at the door).
How can we help you?
Our Physiotherapists have experience in treating a range of conditions – whether it has been present from birth, acquired through accident or injury, or are the result of ageing or life-changing events. Our team are able to asses, diagnose and treat a range of conditions. Not only that, but they can prevent further onset of disease! With their extensive knowledge of the biomechanics of the body, they will evaluate how your body’s movement and function are affected and the best way to restore you back to full health. At Ryde Natural Health Clinic, we collaboratively with our patients to ensure that all your needs are meet, your concerns are addressed and your treatment plan meets your goals and gives you the results you want. We can help you recover from injury, reduce pain and stiffness, and increase mobility.
What to expect in your treatments –
Initial consultations are – If you haven’t received physiotherapy before, this session will involve a discussion of why you came to our clinic, what you hope to achieve and your past medical history. Also during this consult, you will receive an initial treatment that may provide some relief from pain, introduce you to basic exercises or teach you self-management skills.
So if you’re looking for Physiotherapy near Chatswood, it’s worth the drive to North Ryde!
Our reception team is available to answer your call 8am-8pm, 7 days. So book in now by calling 9878 5021, or alternatively you can book online.